- A proposed alternative to the City Rail Link ( CRL ) to increase capacity was the duplication of the existing eastern Britomart approach tunnel.
- In January 2015, MTR awarded a contract to Leighton in joint venture with China State Construction to construct the station and western approach tunnel.
- A major commercial building was built over the eastern approach tunnel in the late 2000s, at the eastern edge of the plaza behind the centre.
- It was closed between 5 October and 26 November 1940 after the approach tunnels were breached, and the goods depot was bombed on 16 April 1941.
- The Mersey Railway tunnel entering Central Low Level from the north of the station was aligned with the high level station's approach tunnel from the south.
- It's difficult to find approach tunnel in a sentence. 用approach tunnel造句挺難的
- The Low Level underground station and tunnel was built in 1890 to align with the approach tunnel to the High Level station if in the future the need was there.
- However, only the approach tunnel exists below Calgary's Municipal Building, as part of a subway system that was partially built and mothballed in the mid-1980s.
- Located at a high footfall transport interchange hub, the proposed tower s location was directly above the site earmarked for the approach tunnels to the new Crossrail station at Canary Wharf.