- The interviewer ends the interview as Abbey breaks down in tears.
- Gina Bold was born in London to a Abbey Road, London.
- Many of these churches were built as abbeys, to serve religious communities.
- It was once known as Abbey Dieulacres, and later as Dieulacres Abbey Farm.
- Two years later, the Benedictines'mission territory, previously a Abbey Nullius.
- It's difficult to find as abbey in a sentence. 用as abbey造句挺難的
- There are several beers in the range, and they are marketed as Abbey beers.
- The Woman's team play as Abbey Nuns and train Monday and Wednesday night.
- It is now known as Abbey Farm.
- Many subsidiaries, such as Abbey National, have been rebranded under the Santander name.
- In the early 1990s he served as Abbey Lincoln s musical leader for seven years.
- I love the West as passionately as Abbey did, but I like folks, too.
- The area nearby the site of the original Abbey Mill is now known as Abbey Mills.
- Cambridge United were founded in 1912 as Abbey United, named after the Abbey district of Cambridge.
- She is known for her roles as Abbey in the British television series " Sherlock"
- The club was founded in 1912 as Abbey United, and took the name Cambridge United in 1951.