- The Brazilians were, as advertised, magicians in short pants.
- All letters must be clearly identified as advertising, he said.
- Billboard prices are firm and getting better as advertising expenditures increase,
- In 1989 she moved to TV Guide as advertising sales director.
- And the problems with stopping opposing runners also came as advertised.
- It's difficult to find as advertised in a sentence. 用as advertised造句挺難的
- They have a great defense, certainly as good as advertised.
- Cameron's set was as intense and demanding as advertised.
- A bestseller if : The defense is as good as advertised.
- "He's as good as advertised,"
- Like WebMD, it has sold subscriptions as well as advertising.
- It expects to earn revenue from shopping as well as advertising.
- People still want to believe Sharon will begin behaving as advertised.
- It involved booking barter transactions with other companies as advertising revenue.
- There are many people who make a living as advertising models.
- Going by title alone, it's exactly as advertised.