- As evidence of its completeness, it was able to support in-line assembler syntax.
- The following C code comprises samples including a system call wrapper in AT & T assembler syntax with the GNU Assembler.
- :It depends on the assembler syntax, and yes, in some assemblers ( eax ) means the same thing as * eax.
- This requires that the assembler syntax not conflict with GPP syntax, which means no lines starting with # and that double quotes, which gpp interprets as string literals and thus ignores, don't have syntactical meaning other than that.
- It's difficult to find assembler syntax in a sentence. 用assembler syntax造句挺難的