- Hathaway Park in Assonet is a public park with a boatramp on the Assonet River.
- The more prominent are Fall Brook, the Assonet River and Long Pond which the Indians called Lake Apponequet.
- During the 19th century, fishing and cargo ships regularly used the Assonet River to reach their home port of Assonet, Massachusetts.
- Past Shepherd's Cove the Assonet River narrows again for its last mile or so before joining the wide Taunton River between Conspiracy Island and Winslow Point.
- About a dozen homes and businesses in Freetown were vacated voluntarily amidst concern that Forge Pond Dam on the Assonet River might burst due to high levels of water from heavy rain.
- It's difficult to find assonet river in a sentence. 用assonet river造句挺難的
- At the southern tip of Berkley Neck which points into the confluence of the Taunton River and the Assonet River, there is a small island, named " Conspiracy Island ", whose name origin remains obscure.
- The cemetery is bounded on the north by the Assonet River, on the south by a residential subdivision, on the east by MA 79 . The cemetery is at the southern extreme of the Assonet Historic District.