- He assorted the book alphabetically
- It well assorts with his character .
- It ill assorts with his character .
- He has always assorted with men of his own age .
- Rocks of assorted sizes and shapes are embedded in the bottom of a glacier .
- It's difficult to find assort in a sentence. 用assort造句挺難的
- He is always hope to find something among the piles of assorted junk that litter the floors .
- His bushes were now in full glorious bloom, and made a rather un-victorian blaze of assorted colours .
- From the ashes of a burned pile of papers and other records outside the building, some assorted material was salvaged, but not much .
- He prefers to assort with people of his own age
- My daughter will not assort with people of her own age
- On the assorted relation between logic and philosophy
- Assort analysis of drawing element of spinning frame
- Assorted camera recorders lenses parts and accessories
- This behavior assorts well with his character