- Rear Admiral Aubrey Fitch was overall commander of Aircraft South Pacific.
- After passing back through the canal in mid-September, " Aubrey Fitch " arrived back at Mayport on the 21st.
- On 4 June, " Aubrey Fitch " stood out of Mayport in company with the frigate to rendezvous with the destroyers and.
- He left BuAer in 1940 to join the staff of Admiral Aubrey Fitch, commander of Patrol Wing 2, based at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- "Aubrey Fitch " was decommissioned on 12 December 1997 and towed to the former Philadelphia Naval Yard as part of the inactive reserve fleet.
- It's difficult to find aubrey fitch in a sentence. 用aubrey fitch造句挺難的
- Task Force 17, had been patrolling the Coral Sea and rendezvoused with Rear Admiral Aubrey Fitch with " Lexington ", Task Force 11, and a tanker group.
- Demands attendant to the continuing American presence in Grenada, however, overtook the experiment and sent " Aubrey Fitch " and her two consorts south to the tiny republic.
- Retracing her outward-bound voyage via the Red Sea, the Suez Canal, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Atlantic Ocean, " Aubrey Fitch " steamed into Mayport on 4 December.
- The American warship USS Aubrey Fitch and the Canadian warship HMCS Toronto also took part in the ceremony as Royal Air Force Nimrod reconnaisance planes flew by overhead.
- Ordered on 23 January 1978, as a part of the FY-1978 program, " Aubrey Fitch " was laid down on 10 April 1981 at the Bath Iron Works, Bath, Maine.
- Rear Admiral Aubrey Fitch assumed command of Task Force 11 on 1 April and it was reorganized to consist of " Lexington " and the heavy cruisers and as well as seven destroyers.
- On September 20, 1942, six weeks after the first American amphibious operation of the war got underway at Guadalcanal, Vice Admiral Aubrey Fitch assumed command of Aircraft, South Pacific Force ( AirSoPac ).
- He was commended for meritorious service by Vice Admiral Aubrey Fitch for helping repair damage after an enemy " suicide plane " crashed into the ship on March 11, 1945, and another crashed into the ship exactly three months later.
- From September 1996 to March 1997, " Aubrey Fitch " conducted her last operational deployment as part of Standing Naval Force Atlantic, during which she visited fourteen ports ranging between Gydnia, Poland west to Faslane, Scotland and south to Lisbon, Portugal.
- "' USS " Aubrey Fitch " ( FFG-34 ) "', the twenty-sixth ship of the of guided-missile frigates, was named for Vice-Admiral Aubrey Fitch ( 1883 & ndash; 1978 ), who was noted for his outstanding command work in the South Pacific during World War II.