- On 27 July 2012, AuthenTec was acquired by Apple Inc . for $ 356 million.
- Soon thereafter, the technology was licensed to over 160 companies worldwide . ( Ethentica Veridicom AuthenTec, Symtron, BioID)
- Media Security DRM plugins with Verimetrix VCAS, Microsoft PlayReady, BuyDRM KeyOS, EZDRM Hosted DRM, AuthenTec DRM Fusion.
- The largest deal statewide in the first quarter went to AuthenTec Corp ., a Melbourne start-up that received $ 20 million.
- The home button on the iPhone 5S incorporates a fingerprint recognition system known as Touch ID, based on technology from AuthenTec, a company which Apple had acquired in 2012.
- It's difficult to find authentec in a sentence. 用authentec造句挺難的
- "' AuthenTec, Inc . "'was a semiconductor, computer security, mobile security, identity management, biometrics, and touch control solutions company based in Melbourne, Florida.
- AuthenTec, which makes Acer's fingerprint security technology, said that the sensor was not affected by " dry, worn, calloused, oily or dirty skin, " so you can still eat potato chips as you work.
- Before its official unveiling, media speculation primarily centered on reports that the next iPhone would include a fingerprint scanner; including Apple's July 2012 acquisition of AuthenTec, a developer of mobile security products, references to a fingerprint sensor on the home button in the beta release of iOS 7 and leaked packaging for an iPhone 5S showing that the traditional home button now had a metallic " ring " around it.
- He was a director of several Carlyle companies, including Blackboard Inc . ( which came public, then was sold to Providence Equity ), AuthenTec ( which came public, then was sold to Apple Inc . ), Wall Street Institute ( sold to Pearson PLC ), Ingenio ( sold to AT & T ), USBX ( sold to Imperial Capital ), Secure Elements ( sold to Fortinet ), eScreen ( sold to Alere ), and Viator ( sold to Trip Advisor ).