- He found out the most authentic restaurants .
- He wanted an authentic accent of lincoln .
- Both texts are equally authentic .
- Such as he had were of distinguished origin and authentic .
- The english appetite for authentic americanism was fed .
- It's difficult to find authentic in a sentence. 用authentic造句挺難的
- It still spoke in the pure, authentic accent of its prime .
- It had been like a first authentic experience of art or human goodness .
- I assure you the background of the novel is authentic to the last detail .
- No one would want an author to walk away from authentic evidence, to touch up or romanticize mary lincoln's portrait .
- The moments of joyepiphaniesare a little contrived, but grow out of an authentic tenderness which has nothing to do with sentimentality .
- I cannot wait to taste the authentic china meal
- Authentic love is not given with strings attached
- They ' re excellent and very authentic tasting
- Authentic love does not imply enduring happiness
- 2b ） the food at that thai restaurant is very authentic