- The Ayr Advertiser is Scotland's oldest weekly newspaper.
- In his later years he contributed articles in prose and verse to the " Ayr Advertiser ".
- The town also accommodates the headquarters of the Ayr Advertiser and Ayrshire Post newspapers and the West FM radio station.
- The Ayr Advertiser of 30 October 1856 stated that the monument was designed by William Dobie of Beith, and was built by Mr Snodgrass.
- The paper is part of the Ayr Advertiser Series, which incorporates the " Troon and Prestwick Times " and the " Carrick Herald ".
- It's difficult to find ayr advertiser in a sentence. 用ayr advertiser造句挺難的
- The Ayr Advertiser of 12 October 1854 carried an advertisement calling for designs for the monument to be submitted to W F Love of Beith by 1 January 1855.
- A letter once appeared in the Ayr Advertiser confusing Wyllie with English physician Thomas Charles Byde Rooke, who was adoptive father of Kamehameha IV's wife Queen Emma.
- The " Ayrshire Post ", serving all parts of Ayrshire, and " Ayr Advertiser ", serving the towns of Ayr and Prestwick, newspapers are also based in Ayr.
- Historical copies of the " "'Ayr Advertiser " "', dating back to 1839, are available to search and view in digitised form at The British Newspaper Archive.
- During his writing career in Scotland he wrote for eight known newspapers including The " Ayr Advertiser ", The " Kilmarnock Chronicle ", and The " Witness ".
- The'Ayr Advertiser'for 21 October 1920 records of a hiring event that " " There were not a great many single men engaged, a large proportion of them preferring to wait till Dudd's Day . ""
- The'Ayr Advertiser'in 1820 stated that " " Friday was the Dudsday fair in Kilmarnock, that is, the fair at which the country servants spend their former half year's wages in new clothes . ""