ayr and maybole junction railway造句
- The Ayr and Maybole Junction Railway opened in 1856, so that Maybole was now connected to Glasgow directly.
- The Ayr and Maybole Junction Railway had been authorised in 1854, and opened to goods traffic on 15 September 1856, and to passengers on 13 October 1856.
- Yet another truncated scheme was presented to Parliament in the 1854 session, and this time it was authorised : the Ayr and Maybole Junction Railway was incorporated on 10 July 1854.
- By 1853 the GPK & AR had amalgamated with others to form the Glasgow and South Western Railway ( G & SWR ), which encouraged the promotion of the Ayr and Maybole Junction Railway which got its authorising Act of Parliament on 10 July 1854 and opened on 13 October 1856.
- On 10 July 1854 the " Ayr and Maybole Junction Railway " was authorised to reach Maybole by a junction from the Ayr and Dalmellington; the junction was to be called Maybole Junction, but was named " Dalrymple Junction " when the line opened to goods traffic on 15 May 1856.
- It's difficult to find ayr and maybole junction railway in a sentence. 用ayr and maybole junction railway造句挺難的