- The aytam letter is used only in few places ( old words ).
- Krishnamurthi to account for the Old Tamil Aytam ( " ytam " ) and other Dravidian comparative phonological phenomena ( Krishnamurthi 2003 ).
- Does the last part of the second sentence say the use of the aytam is becoming rare or is it the particular type of classification that is becoming rare?
- Today its building houses the Help and Hope Institution, run by the Dar Al-Aytam Al-Islamiyah, which is home to 200 mentally handicapped children.
- On December 27, 1928 the Dutch Indies government granted first permission to found " " Drul Aytam " ( literally means " House of orphans " ) orphanage was established by notarial deed of Dirk Johannes Michiel de Hondt ( 1886-1945 ) No . 40, with its first chief Sayyid Abkbakar bin Mu % ammad bin ?Abdurrahman Al Habsh + .
- It's difficult to find aytam in a sentence. 用aytam造句挺難的