- Aytekin said the navy was alerted for a possible rescue operation.
- Fevzi Aytekin, Turkey's environment minister, said in an interview.
- Muhammet Aytekin, a maritime officer in Inkum told The Associated Press by telephone.
- By Saturday night, some wreckage had drifted to the coast, Aytekin said.
- Aytekin blamed stormy weather for the accident.
- It's difficult to find aytekin in a sentence. 用aytekin造句挺難的
- Aytekin said he would raise the issue this fall at a meeting of environmental ministers from Mediterranean countries.
- In September 2009 MKP-HKO claimed responsibility for the death of a retired colonel, Aytekin 0鏼ez.
- Another maritime official, Muhammet Aytekin, in Inkum said earlier that some wreckage had drifted to the coast.
- Another maritime official, Muhammet Aytekin, in Inkum said earlier that some wreckage had drifted to the coast from the ship, Moldova.
- Another maritime official, Muhammet Aytekin, said the ship had anchored off Inkum earlier Saturday because of problems with an engine and water pumps.
- Her Turkish colleague, Fevzi Aytekin, expressed concern that " excessive fishing may lead to distorting of the Black Sea biological balance ."
- "' Aytekin Mindan "'( born March 31, 1981 ) is a Turkish former swimmer, who specialized in freestyle events.
- In the scene where C黱eyt Ark1n and Aytekin Akkaya find the graves of old civilizations, the director selected Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata to play.
- Aytekin Kaya, whose family has been training fighting camels for more than a century, said as he prepared his 1, 900-pound camel for combat.
- Trajkovski was " a guarantor of the peace agreement, " said Aytekin Aktas, political adviser for the Skopje office of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.