- My rods just shut off, put out a bad vibe.
- Bad vibes need to be fixed as much as bad pitches.
- The small forward said the " bad vibes"
- Williams countered the bad vibes with his trusty Baby Ruth candy bar.
- There are some bad vibes on one of the local professional teams.
- It's difficult to find bad vibes in a sentence. 用bad vibes造句挺難的
- Just sending every kind of bad vibe out there that I could,
- I talked to him, but got some bad vibes.
- The game seemed to have a bad vibe for the Mavs early.
- Can a series work its way through the bad vibes and survive?
- It was a lousy deal with a lot of bad vibes around.
- Still, Ms . Moore remembers some bad vibes.
- And I get bad vibes from such an overt get-even campaign.
- It's the Capitals who have to deal with the bad vibes.
- Nevertheless, bad vibes continue to float through cyberspace.
- He is not measuring bad vibes, but he might as well be.