- After that vote, the bad vibrations seemed to be spreading.
- "It's not about bad vibrations or bad feelings.
- Everywhere he goes, Strawberry sets off bad vibrations.
- Boston College football will be feeling bad vibrations well into the next century.
- I had very bad handling and a bad vibration.
- It's difficult to find bad vibrations in a sentence. 用bad vibrations造句挺難的
- Even Ewing, the ultimate good soldier, referred to bad vibrations this season.
- We had a left rear tire come loose and I picked up a bad vibration.
- I am opening my heart and body to let out the bad vibrations and fill up with everything positive.
- Bad vibrations at Reef Road keep some of the older surfers onshore until the lineup is grommet-free.
- You don't get any bad vibrations from Byron, and our players have responded to that ."
- Baiting the fans, mocking the organizers, messing with the cameramen, he provided welcome infusions of bad vibrations.
- On June 2, 2016, another song titled " Bad Vibrations " was released, alongside a music video.
- It was also announced that the song would be the title track to their sixth album " Bad Vibrations ."
- All those bad vibrations can be stilled _ at least for another year _ thanks to the NCAA tournament's selection committee.
- Nocerino said, contending the investigations revealed that the victim was convinced his ex-wife was causing him bad vibrations through a psychic.