- Since then, Bad Vilbel station has been served by Frankfurt South route.
- In the peak hour a single additional service runs to Bad Vilbel.
- The Nidder Valley Railway branches from Bad Vilbel via category 3 station.
- Since 13 December 2009, the Mittelhessen-Express stops every two hours in Bad Vilbel.
- There was no through traffic between Bad Vilbel and Lauterbach until 1 June 1907.
- It's difficult to find bad vilbel in a sentence. 用bad vilbel造句挺難的
- Planning permission for the project has already been granted in the Bad Vilbel area.
- A promotional video for " Second Bad Vilbel " was created by Chris Cunningham.
- Planning permission for this project has already been granted in the Bad Vilbel area.
- Occasionally trains from Bad Vilbel running on the Nidda Valley Railway terminate on track 3.
- Bad Vilbel station has an extensive system of tracks.
- The remaining trains run as Regionalbahn ( RB ) services, beginning and ending in Bad Vilbel.
- Ernst Hornig retired in 1964 and took the opportunity to relocate to Bad Vilbel in the west.
- Services on S-Bahn line S 6 connect Bad Vilbel during the day at 15-minute intervals to Gro?Karben.
- Lahmeyer International is appealing the verdict, said its business manager, Rainer Bothe, from the company's headquarters in Bad Vilbel, Germany.
- "' Stada Arzneimittel AG "'is a pharmaceutical company based in Bad Vilbel, Germany which specializes in the production of generic and over-the-counter drugs.