- killed in a bad war . ` Baptism of fire'
- "It's a bad war.
- And that wasn't even really such a bad war for the United States.
- "It's a war, a bad war, " he said.
- All because of one man's determination to make something good of a bad war.
- It's difficult to find bad war in a sentence. 用bad war造句挺難的
- Peculiar thing back home is that the liberal media was trying to portray it as a bad war,
- But refighting a bad war and rejecting a valid election sounds dangerously like the Russia of an earlier era.
- His military career ended after he sounded off on television in 1971 about the Vietnam War being a bad war.
- He was a career soldier, sworn on his personal honor to fight in bad wars as well as good ones.
- "Our political situation in Russia is not good, and we're in a bad war in Chechnya.
- And jailing Kurdish members of Parliament for speaking their minds seems a peculiar way of promoting a political settlement of a bad war.
- Unfortunately it was a drought year that depressed the economy, and the increasingly bad war news also discouraged most of their recruits.
- Disdainful remarks about the symphony being nothing more than a bombastic accompaniment for a bad war movie were voiced immediately after the London and New York premieres.
- And yet the point of the picture would seem to be that things are always more complicated than mere good guys and bad guys, good wars and bad wars.
- Sunday night's " Kissinger and Nixon " is a perversely amusing, back-channel ride through the warring personalities that powered the end of that bad war.