- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Its baggage capacity is unmatched by any othercorporate jet.
- Further seating and baggage capacity was lost due to refitting of carriages under disabled access requirements.
- This aircraft was followed by an improved second prototype with increased baggage capacity and enlarged rear windows.
- It also had reduced baggage capacity ( maximum instead of the Chieftain's maximum ) and up to eleven seats.
- The Waco A series was introduced in 1932 as an affordable private-owner aircraft with cross-country range and baggage capacity and a more sporting image than the larger Waco F series.