- Still, the outlook for a major banking bill is murky.
- Banking bills, you know, are always difficult to get,
- The interstate banking bill is too important to the country.
- Ferraro would have voted against the banking bill, her aides said.
- The House had already approved the interstate banking bill.
- It's difficult to find banking bill in a sentence. 用banking bill造句挺難的
- Representatives of California's water board said they support the banking bill.
- The outlook for a major banking bill is unclear.
- Congress can't pass a banking bill without the support of bankers.
- Smaller banks initially opposed the interstate banking bill.
- Congress also can't pass a banking bill without the support of bankers.
- A banking bill passed last September proposed a merger of the charters by 1999.
- Concerns about the fate of the banking bills also dragged down Tokyo stock prices.
- And it will be hard to enact a banking bill without the support of bankers.
- Georgia passed its own interstate banking bill in March, which the national bill will supersede.
- She said the water-banking bill is an attempt to secure Arizona's share.