- The gable facing the front has scalloped barge boards and finials.
- The gable ends are decorated with carved timber barge boards.
- It features a castellated tower, elaborately carved barge boards and a roof of multiple gables.
- It boasts multiple gables, a long entrance hall, a stately staircase and carved barge boards.
- Overhanging eaves and the decorative barge boards of the gables are supported on paired timber fretwork brackets.
- It's difficult to find barge boards in a sentence. 用barge boards造句挺難的
- The corrugated iron-clad, truncated hipped roof of the morgue is lined with decorative barge board details.
- Barge boards decorated with dentils cover the gable eaves; boards decorated with serrations run below the east and west eaves.
- On either end of the front facade there was a projecting gabled roof with overhanging eaves, faced with barge boards.
- The main farmhouse has projecting gable porches over the southwest and northeast entrances with decorative timber barge boards, trusses and finials.
- The steeply pitched roof forms also allude to the entry porch of the wharenui, with its prominent sweeping barge boards ( maihi ).
- A timber battened panel is attached to the upper section plain barge boards of the gables on the east and west facades of the building.
- The'barge boards'fitted to the sides of cars also helped to shape the flow of the air and minimise the amount of turbulence.
- The attached guest house has a projecting gable porch to the northeast with decorative timber arch brackets, barge board, finial and diagonally boarded gable.
- It has rectangular timber windows with timber louvred shutters, scalloped barge boards to the gable ends, and a scalloped timber trim to the awning.
- It is octagonal in plan and has a concertinaed, hip and valley roof made with flat fibrous-cement sheets and barge boards individual to each roof face.