- The subsequent career of the Finnish-built barge carriers is unclear.
- The Soviet and later Russian barge carrier.
- In the Kanawha River Valley near Huntington chemicals predominate, attracted by a readily available labor force and access by barge carriers.
- While barge carriers and lighters are a technologically interesting sea transport system, they are economic only under certain specific conditions of traffic and economy.
- After the alleged plans for using the barge carriers to transport rolling stock from the United States to the Latin America fell through, the ships were laid up in Piraeus, Greece.
- It's difficult to find barge carrier in a sentence. 用barge carrier造句挺難的
- Finnish state-owned shipbuilding company Valmet built two barge carriers largely based on the Sea Bee system for the Soviet Union in Vuosaari Shipyard in the late 1970s, " Tibor Szamueli ".
- "Yulius Fuchik " belonged to the distinct group of cargo ships known as barge carriers which offered, at the time, the highest theoretical loading and unloading rate of all cargo ships.
- "' SS " Cape May " ( T-AKR-5063 ) "'is a steam turbine powered heavy-lift SEABEE barge carrier, one of two ships of her type in the Military Sealift Command's Ready Reserve Force.
- The "'MV " Karadeniz Powership Zeynep Sultan " "'is a Liberia-flagged powership, a floating power plant, owned and operated by the Istanbul based barge carrier under various names and flags until in 2015 she was converted into a powership at the Sedef Shipyard in Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey.
- The "'MV " Karadeniz Powership 0rem Sultan " "'is a Liberia-flagged powership, a floating power plant, owned and operated by the Istanbul based barge carrier under various names and flags until in 2014 she was converted into a powership at the Sedef Shipyard in Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Ships by type : barge carrier 2, bulk carrier 325, cargo ship 840, chemical tanker 21, combination bulk carrier 11, combination ore / oil 1, container ship 125, refrigerated cargo ship 24, roll-on / roll-off 21, short-sea passenger 43, specialized tanker 2, vehicle carrier 1 ( 1999 est .)