- In Canada, only three of those phenomena are known, Reversing Falls in New Brunswick and Barrier Inlet, Hudson Strait, Nunavut are the others.
- They found that the Barrier Inlet had expanded to form a large bay, in which were hundreds of whales, which led to the immediate christening of the area as the Bay of Whales.
- He returned to the Barrier several times, hoping to penetrate it, but was unable to do so, achieving his Farthest South in a small Barrier inlet at 78?02, in February 1842.
- On 17 May he signed a declaration stating that " I am leaving the McMurdo base to you ", and that he would seek to land further east, either at the Barrier Inlet visited briefly during the " Discovery " expedition, or at King Edward VII Land.
- It's difficult to find barrier inlet in a sentence. 用barrier inlet造句挺難的