- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The cell surface barrier had been broached .
- The trouble started at the ticket barrier .
- The crowd linked arms to form a barrier .
- What a coil, and what a barrier !
- It's difficult to find barriers in a sentence. 用barriers造句挺難的
- This would amount to a significant entry barrier .
- Together they had shoved aside temporary barriers .
- Polyethylene is an excellent barrier to water vapor .
- The lorry shaved the barrier , scraping its side .
- The existence of barriers to entry would reduce competition .
- He rushed beyond the barrier .
- The mountain barrier to the west of this tarim basin is high .
- The only barrier was a mosquito net, enveloping the entire bed .
- A plastic membrane serves as selective diffusion barrier .
- He went through the ticket barrier and found the station buffet .