- By early june, the president was at bay .
- Sunlight shimmers on the waters of the bay .
- I'd rather see edgar at bay than you .
- They boated us across the bay .
- The ships in the bay present a beautiful sight ...
- It's difficult to find bay in a sentence. 用bay造句挺難的
- Put the equipment in no3 bay .
- She sounded like a hound baying .
- He was riding a dark bay .
- I am still a beast at bay .
- She opened the door wondering, a little bit at bay .
- The bay harbor messenger doesn't come out until thursday .
- The bay shore of the silverthorn tract was very irregular .
- All day long the army of the persians was kept at bay .
- The bay in his voice was well throttled back .
- The bay was still .