be a broadway star造句
- Only Peters perseveres, underlining what it means to be a Broadway star.
- Today, any pop belter with a body microphone can be a Broadway star.
- "I decided to go to New York instead and be a Broadway star, " she said.
- But the other part of him is that in his very secret heart, he wanted to be a Broadway star.
- Additionally, Davenport is the creator of " Be a Broadway Star ", the only Broadway-themed board game.
- It's difficult to find be a broadway star in a sentence. 用be a broadway star造句挺難的
- "I was thinking, ` God, I want to be a Broadway star _ what am I doing at Juilliard ? "'
- "I think Curtis will be a Broadway star, " she said . " This is the beginning of things for him; he's just cracking the egg.
- Ms . Foss, who describes herself as " 36 going on about 25, " wanted to be a Broadway star; her family wanted her to have a steady job.