be at ease with造句
- now i know the more you are at ease with yourself personally, the more you have to offer artistically .
- this is natural because it takes a superhuman degree of self-abnegation to be at ease with a man whose most exhilarating moment is likely to be one's death .
- though young and lacking in experience, the young actor is at ease with the film stars with whom he is working
- if you face up to the difficulties and think positively, you will be at ease with yourself and won t be afraid of any challenge .
- yet bear in mind that this still implies that you should be at ease with basic probability theory and calculus, and more importantly, you should be used to thinking in mathematical terms
- It's difficult to find be at ease with in a sentence. 用be at ease with造句挺難的