- There are at present four television channels .
- The whole world seemed to be at the party .
- Our children 's education is at stake .
- We were at a sombre little party that evening .
- The agents of goldstein had been at work !
- It's difficult to find be at in a sentence. 用be at造句挺難的
- The soldiers were at drill in the barrack yard .
- The whole future of the company is at risk .
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- We are at a critical time in our history .
- I am at a loss respecting his whereabouts .
- Entrepreneurs are at liberty to enter or depart .
- I think they are at boiling-point now .
- She must have been at work from her cradle .
- She is at the pains of finding the answers ...
- Madam is at lunch and may not be disturbed .