- a lot of crops were damaged by the frost .
- the cargo on board have been damaged by sea water .
- the nearside wing was damaged in the collision .
- smoking can be damaging to your health .
- their houses were damaged by the enemy 's shellfire .
- It's difficult to find be damaged in a sentence. 用be damaged造句挺難的
- you can claim your money back if the goods are damaged .
- we wanted to buy the table but its surface was damaged .
- the job was damaging his health so he had to turn it in .
- "limp " is used especially when only one leg is damaged or stiff .
- however, relatively few of the secondfloor ceiling joists themselves were damaged .
- most of the effects of wind on buildings, bridges, chimneys, and towers are damaging .
- typical defects are damaged lines, liquid-fuel and vapor leaks, and missing parts .
- their growth is invasive, so that the organ in which it occurs is damaged and the animal dies .
- if fuse is stored in such a way that it is damaged by moisture or in other ways, its burning time can change .
- the big clock which used to strick the hours day and night was damaged during the war and has been silent ever since .