be no more造句
- You are no more capable of speaking chinese than i am .
- It is no more than a mile to the shops .
- The load should be no more than five tons .
- There were no more rapids for a time .
- There is no more wealth in hebrew history .
- It's difficult to find be no more in a sentence. 用be no more造句挺難的
- There are no more victuals for the pig .
- He is no more a god than we are .
- Practically speaking , there is no more to be done .
- The human heart is no more ancient .
- Churchill is no more .
- There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain .
- I used to be exasperated by such teachers, but i am no more .
- The next visitors were arab. they were no more tractable .
- There have been no more notifications of cholera cases in the last week .
- The remainder of my schooldays were no more auspicious than the first .