be physically strong造句
- " healthy " and " fit " both indicate that a person is physically strong and rarely suffers from any physical illness .
- The male is physically stronger than the female
- " healthy " and " fit " both indicate that a person is physically strong and rarely suffers from any physical illness
“ healthy ”和“ fit ”這兩個詞均表示人身體強健，很少生病。
- It is reported that underwater photography requires the photographer to be physically strong and technically superb enough to adjust the exposure at any moment as the demand varies with the depth of water and the velocity of the flow
- In this case the parents clearly manifest that the adults possess the power ( if not the right ) to appeal to violence when their own moral , ethic , or value is challenged , that violence ( whatever the motivation of such violence ) works well in case that the one who uses violence is physically stronger , and that the minors or the weak must be obedient to those who hold the power to slash
- It's difficult to find be physically strong in a sentence. 用be physically strong造句挺難的