- the interiors were plastered but not painted .
- my hair is plastered into a skullcap .
- their hair was plastered down .
- what little grass there was in the yard was plastered sparsely down on the ground, the way the drainage water had left it .
- and soon dickie's picture was plastered on magazines
- It's difficult to find be plastered in a sentence. 用be plastered造句挺難的
- the old trunk was plastered with hotel labels
- his hair was plastered to his head with sweat
- my shoes were plastered with mud
- my boots are plastered with mud
- the cracks in the ceiling have to be plastered up before you can start painting
- the cracks in the ceiling have to be plastered over before you can start painting
- the campus was plastered with posters both supporting and condemning mr ahmadinejad's appearance
- i can't even remember what happened at the party last night i was plastered
- the two decorators worked slowly to make mine that paint was plastered on the furniture evenly
- the walls of all the rooms was plastered, and most had carpets on the floors, and the whole house was whitewashed on the outside