be pocked with造句
- The American dream turned out to be pocked with nightmares.
- The adjacent Church Cliffs, packed with limestone and shale, are said to be pocked with fossilized ammonites, bivalves, brachiopods and other ancient creatures.
- If the points are plotted on an aerial drawing of the pond, some areas will be pocked with points while other areas will be bare.
- But now along come some University of Arizona scientists to argue that if what Frank says is true, the sky would sparkle like a Christmas tree, our air would hold up to 30, 000 times more inert gas than it does and the moon would be pocked with millions more craters than it has.
- It's difficult to find be pocked with in a sentence. 用be pocked with造句挺難的