- It is pointed at one end .
- These sandstones are interpreted as having originally been point bar deposits .
- It should be pointed out that some launch vehicles or missiles are usually unstable .
- The theoretical computations are performed under the assumption that the leptons are point particles .
- He had been pointed out to me often in the streets, as he pranced along with his high peacock tread .
- It's difficult to find be point in a sentence. 用be point造句挺難的
- His upper lip was smooth and curiously long, and he had a long, straight nose and a chin that tended to be pointed .
- There are points , to be sure , in mr bush ' s favour
- One position that begs for resolution is point guard
- I think i have been pointing toward this essay
- I think i have been pointing toward this essay . .
- The property must be pointing to an aspx file
- Yeah , well , all you have to do is point him out
- Also make sure the surface normals are pointing outwards
- Seriously , how many guns are pointed at me right now
- He is pointing down a block of granite