- Be polite and respectful, but don't plead .
- He has sense enough to be polite .
- It pays to be polite .
- His gesture is polite .
- Even though you dislike us , still and all you should be polite .
- It's difficult to find be polite in a sentence. 用be polite造句挺難的
- They were slumming all right but they were polite and they seemed nice people .
- I'm awfully sorry, but i can never be polite to more than one person at a time .
- They questioned us but they were polite because we had passports and money .
- Mr. davidson had been polite enough to the macphails during the journey, but he had not his wife's sociability, and had spent much of his time reading .
- We should be polite to others on formal occasions
- I consider people are polite is very important
- Mom says we have to be polite to her dates
- The tone of the letter needs to be polite but brisk
- Mom says we have to be polite to her dates . .
- Objective : learn how to be polite on the phone