- He is popular in society .
- Therefore alternate methods have been popular in such countries .
- More recently, the flattering term "developing countries" has been popular .
- His attempts to copy other slapstick comedians who were popular at that time were a failure .
- Look here, i lied when i said i liked to have people like me-to be popular .
- It's difficult to find be popular in a sentence. 用be popular造句挺難的
- Artichoke, signow milo? an artichoke is a very tasty vegetable that is popular everywhere .
- Though it is popular to speak of the moon as a dead world, an orbiting cinder, scientists are not so sure .
- The tall tale, which had been popular in america since colonial days, spread west to reach inspired heights of mendacity .
- In recent years , studying abroad has been popular
- The pop song is popular in the populous city
- No . oh , no . not if you want her to be popular
- Bcd and ascii are popular computer codes
- Calligraphy in lanting has been popular till today
- . . . that skateboarding would be popular on the west coast
- Gerald : chinese food restaurants are popular now