- The production starred, among others, Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley.
- As a satirist, she was compared with Beatrice Lillie and Fanny Brice.
- The show's producers originally sought comic actress Beatrice Lillie in the Diller role.
- In 1954 Carpenter appeared in London in " An Evening with Beatrice Lillie ".
- The show starred Beatrice Lillie and Jack Haley and had songs by Howard Dietz and Arthur Schwartz.
- It's difficult to find beatrice lillie in a sentence. 用beatrice lillie造句挺難的
- They starred Gertrude Lawrence, Jack Buchanan, Beatrice Lillie, Stanley Holloway, and Jessie Matthews.
- It was directed by Alexander Leftwich and starred Beatrice Lillie, Ernest Truex, and Constance Carpenter.
- She made her Broadway debut in 1944 with Beatrice Lillie in " Seven Lively Arts ."
- Musical theater saw stars such as Ethel Merman, Beatrice Lillie, Mary Martin, and Gertrude Lawrence.
- Other patrons of Cromwell's life masks included Broadway actresses Lilyan Tashman, Katharine Cornell, and Beatrice Lillie.
- The following year, the same team contributed three songs and a sketch for the 1957 Ziegfeld Follies starring Beatrice Lillie.
- Le Gallienne was also involved for some time with actresses Tallulah Bankhead, Beatrice Lillie and Laurette Taylor during that time.
- Georges debut was with Beatrice Lillie, Gordon Jenkins and his orchestra, 23 dancers and was hosted by George Abbott.
- Built in 1902, the former Town Hall has a rich history of entertaining audiences with such legendary performers as Beatrice Lillie.
- When Lawrence boarded the plane, she discovered that she, Ernest Hemingway and Beatrice Lillie were among the few passengers without diplomatic passports.