- Another, Belcourt Castle, is a privately owned house museum.
- Diana Golden was in no mood to attend the annual costume ball at Belcourt Castle in Newport.
- Take it from Superior Court Judge Frank Williams, who evicted Kevin Tinney from Belcourt Castle on Wednesday.
- The first automobile parade was held in Newport on September 7, 1899, on the grounds of Belcourt Castle.
- Some fed caviar to their dogs, and Oliver Hazard Perry Belmont of Belcourt Castle ordered evening clothes for his horses.
- It's difficult to find belcourt castle in a sentence. 用belcourt castle造句挺難的
- There are many historic mansions in the seaside city of Newport, including The Breakers, Marble House, and Belcourt Castle.
- While a nineteen-year-old student he inherited Belcourt Castle in Newport, Rhode Island from his uncle, Oliver Belmont.
- These two mansions, along with Belcourt Castle ( the 3rd largest mansion ) and Marble House, were designed by architect Richard Morris Hunt.
- I have been editing and expanding the Belcourt Castle article for a very long time, slowly adding and refining information as I come across it.
- She is the founder of the accessories and jewelry company Alex and Ani, as well as the current owner of the Belcourt Castle and Carolyn s Sakonnet Vineyards.
- March is Irish Heritage Month in Newport, R . I ., and a Bunratty-style Irish Renaissance Banquet will be held at Belcourt Castle on March 11.
- A couple of worthwhile mansions not with the preservation society are the Astors'Beechwood Mansion ( 401-846-3772 ) and Belcourt Castle ( 401-846-0669 ).
- Belcourt Castle is featuring a Nightmare Gallery ( $ 11 ), and Beechwood has an interactive murder mystery ( $ 15 ) and an enactment of an Edgar Allan Poe tale ( $ 9 ).
- It was the last of the great " Summer Cottages " constructed, and is the fifth-largest of Newport's mansions & mdash; after The Breakers, Ochre Court, Belcourt Castle, and Rough Point.
- The society also offers combination tickets, good for entry from April 1 to March 31 to as many as 8 of the 11 properties it manages, ranging from $ 14 to $ 35.50 for adults . ( The society's mansions do not include The Astor's Beechwood, Belcourt Castle and Hammersmith Farm . ) Information : The Preservation Society, ( 401 ) 847-1000, and www . visitnewport . com /.