- It includes multi-cropping, intercropping, companion planting, beneficial weeds, and alley cropping.
- Some beneficial weeds repel insects and other pests through their smell, for example alliums and mints.
- Gardeners can attract these lacewings and therefore ensure a steady supply of larvae by using certain companion plants and tolerating beneficial weeds.
- First, he planted a high number of beneficial weeds, capable of surviving in the dunes, in order to anchor the sand in place.
- Beneficial weeds can accomplish a number of roles in the garden or yard, including fertilizing the soil, increasing moisture, acting as shelter or living mulch, repelling pests, attracting beneficial insects, or serving as food or other resources for human beings.
- It's difficult to find beneficial weeds in a sentence. 用beneficial weeds造句挺難的