- spasmodic bouts of exercise are not very beneficial .
- personal contact is beneficial to the promotion of understanding .
- international trade is beneficial for all participants .
- cell and tissue cultures are already proving beneficial .
- tristan found that a blanket was extremely beneficial .
- It's difficult to find beneficials in a sentence. 用beneficials造句挺難的
- in many instances, such bed degradation is beneficial .
- card indexes in a library are beneficial to readers .
- reading is always beneficial .
- some food additive are regarded as beneficial by the manufacturer .
- better fastening between sill and wall footing would be beneficial .
- it would be beneficial to review the fundamental theory of electrostatics .
- they compete with beneficial vegetation for space, nutrients, and water .
- privatization is thought to be beneficial in that it promotes competition .
- basic discoveries in science will produce new beneficial technologies .
- we believe that this is not only an inevitable trend, but one that will prove beneficial .