- After hydrogenolysis of the benzyloxycarbonyl group, dl-norchelidonine was synthesized.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is "'Nalpha-benzyloxycarbonyl-L-leucine urethanehydrolase " '.
- "' Z-FA-FMK "', abbreviating for "'benzyloxycarbonyl-phenylalanyl-alanyl-fluoromethyl ketone "', is a very potent irreversible inhibitor of cysteine proteases, including cathepsins LPS in macrophages by inhibiting NF-?B pathways.
- For example, the stepwise liquid-phase synthesis of the dipeptide Z-" L "-Phg-" L "-Val-OMe yields the " LL "-product with 81-84 % which is free from racemic DL dipeptide, using From N-protected Z-" L "-?-phenylglycine ( with the benzyloxycarbonyl group, Z group ) and L-valine methyl ester with the coupling reagent DIC and the additive ethyl cyanohydroxyiminoacetate.
- It's difficult to find benzyloxycarbonyl in a sentence. 用benzyloxycarbonyl造句挺難的