- They both died on their farm in Berlin Heights.
- Its southern terminus is at the Berlin Heights.
- Edison was created in 1968 when the school districts from Berlin Heights and Milan consolidated.
- Berlin Heights was home to Edison High School's first principal Carroll " Snag " Sanders.
- State highways that run through Norwalk include Berlin Heights as well as Lake Erie from the northeast.
- It's difficult to find berlin heights in a sentence. 用berlin heights造句挺難的
- In the late 1850s a branch of the " free love " movement was established in Berlin Heights.
- Hudson Tuttle was born in Berlin Heights, Ohio; Emma D . Rood was born in Braceville, Ohio.
- They married in 1857, and settled on the Tuttle family farm in Berlin Heights ( a farm Hudson's parents had bought in the early 1830s ), where they engaged in agriculture and horse breeding.