- Originally from Etobicoke, Ontario, he was a founding member of the rock band Rheostatics, and currently performs with "'Bidiniband " '.
- Dave Bidini's song " The Land is Wild ", released as the title track of the Bidiniband's debut release in June 2009, tells the life story of Fogarty.
- After the demise of Rheostatics, Bidini formed "'Bidiniband "', featuring former Rheostatics member Don Kerr on drums, Paul Linklater on guitar, and Doug Friesen on bass.
- On April 12, 2014, Rheostatics ( Bidini, Kerr, Tielli, Vesely ) performed with Bidiniband and various guests as part of the 2nd Annual Stompin'Tom Memorial Show at the Horseshoe Tavern.
- She is an occasional member of the experimental electronic music and visuals group The Faceless Forces of Bigness with Justin Stephenson, Chris Stringer, Kurt Swinghammer, and Michael-Phillip Wojewoda, and she has collaborated with the Rheostatics, Martin Tielli, Bidiniband, NQ Arbuckle, Veda Hille, Justin Rutledge, and Act of God with Bidini, Tielli, and Fred Frith.
- It's difficult to find bidiniband in a sentence. 用bidiniband造句挺難的