- But inside al-Qaida, the blind sheik has sometimes been a contentious figure.
- The blind sheik also has been convicted of conspiring to assassinate Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
- Stewart argued during the trial that the blind sheik was being prosecuted for his speech.
- She felt a special obligation to let the blind sheik know when others were eavesdropping.
- Salem said, referring to a conversation between himself and the blind sheik in a kitchen.
- It's difficult to find blind sheik in a sentence. 用blind sheik造句挺難的
- He gazed briefly in the direction of the blind sheik, seated far to his right.
- Another son of the blind sheik, Ahmad, was captured in Afghanistan in late 2001.
- Younes lives in a village in Galilee with his furious mother and his father, a blind sheik.
- "Such slogans only create hatred, " the paraplegic, nearly blind sheik told the students.
- _Ahmed Omar Abdel-Rahman, another son of the blind sheik, who was also reportedly captured.
- Another son of the blind sheik, Ahmad, was captured in Afghanistan in late 2001 . _ __
- Omar Abdel-Rahman, a blind sheik who preached in Jersey City, was convicted of plotting that bombing.
- The 56-year-old blind sheik, cast by prosecutors as the leader of the terror conspiracy, is among the defendants.
- _Ahmed Omar Abdel-Rahman, another son of the blind sheik, who was also reportedly captured by anti-Taliban forces.
- _A lawyer in Cairo said the son of a blind sheik jailed for plotting to blow up New York landmarks was killed in Afghanistan.