- Could the blocking sleds and the pads be left behind without being stolen?
- Hearst said : " I hit that blocking sled we call Big Bertha.
- Taking the advice of teammates, Sharpe traded the blocking sled for catching passes.
- The collisions come at rhythmic intervals, like football players attacking a blocking sled.
- But don't expect the use of blocking sleds to stop.
- It's difficult to find blocking sled in a sentence. 用blocking sled造句挺難的
- He has a pinched nerve in his neck from hitting a defective blocking sled.
- Anderson hit the blocking sled just once and didn't participate in fumble drills or conditioning.
- Hitting blocking sleds is almost an everyday ritual for offensive and defensive linemen and linebackers.
- The blocking sled-- singular-- is torn, creaking and sometimes leaves blotches of rust on players'jerseys.
- Earlier this week, Ware launched tailback DeShaun Foster into the blocking sled with a tough hit.
- The Big 12 Conference, the new kids on the blocking sled, appears to have it all.
- "When they started talking compensation, I just figured it'd be a seven-man blocking sled and three size-12 turf shoes,"
- Few things make offensive-line coach Mark Weber happier than the new blocking sleds dotting the northeast corner of Spaulding Field.
- Hampton recalled : " Every time we practiced somewhere, I had to ship the dummies and the blocking sleds ."
- Rookie defensive end Robert Daniel suffers a disc fracture between the third and fourth cervical vertebrae when hitting a blocking sled.