- Unlike deer hunting, wild boar hunting is open year round.
- The Grande ( large ) was developed for deer and wild boar hunting.
- Boar hunting has often been a test of bravery.
- Kurdistan's Regional Government has outlawed boar hunting.
- The boar hunting season will end Jan . 31, although official exception may be granted.
- It's difficult to find boar hunting in a sentence. 用boar hunting造句挺難的
- The breed originated in Slovakia, in Central Europe, and is bred for boar hunting.
- The ancestors of today s Plott Hounds were used for boar hunting in Germany many years ago.
- Wild boar hunting is a sport cum business where the meat is sold at a good premium.
- Rushing owned and operated a wild boar hunting preserve near Taylorsville, North Carolina named Chestnut Hunting Lodge.
- In October wood-pigeon, wild boar hunting, and mushrooming are part of the local tradition.
- The Ancient Romans left behind many more representations of boar hunting than the Ancient Greeks in both literature and art.
- In 1861 he published " Boar Hunting in India " which included " The Charge " ( see illustration ).
- The Great Dane is a molosser, mixed with unknown sighthounds, to improve its agility and speed in boar hunting.
- He brought a few wild boar hounds ( five Hanoverian Hounds, used for bear and boar hunting ) with him.
- One of the reasons for wild boar hunting is to prevent paddy and other crops from being ruined by these animals.