- He served in the Boar War and some years after was promoted to Lieutenant-Colonel.
- One his sons is engaged in the Boar War, he was buried in Kidlington, Oxford cemetery.
- During the Anglo-Boar war, a volunteer artillery corps was established in Transvaal, a colony at the time.
- While she was working there, she was awarded the gold badge of the QAIMNS by Queen Alexandra and then in a ceremony in the yard, all members of the Royal Army Medical Corps who had served in the Boar Wars were issued the Queen's South Africa Medal.
- It's difficult to find boar war in a sentence. 用boar war造句挺難的