- The wood was transported on the lake with a boat boom driven by steam.
- Pieces of shrapnel cut all the mainmast stays to the boat booms, injuring most of the gun crew there.
- Earl Golding of Waco, who many say has had as much or more to do with today's bass boat boom than Thurman and some of the other builders, remembers the first trolling motor he saw.
- If a ship was spending a long period at anchor ( such as during a spell in a home port when the boats would be regularly employed moving people and supplies between ship and shore ) it was common to rig a boat boom perpendicular to the hull of the ship.
- It's difficult to find boat boom in a sentence. 用boat boom造句挺難的