- Marco becomes friends with Venice's " boat children ", a group of orphans who live on the canals of Venice, and becomes particularly close to Ubaldo and his sister Doris.
- By most accounts, those programs, which were developed for the Vietnamese boat children, have worked well, and the young foreigners have thrived here, completing high school and finding steady work.
- A lodge ( Bourne Cottage ) was built by the side of the squire's drive at the point that the boat children crossed it, to prevent them straying up towards Clough Hall.
- When this was to be demolished as part of a city redevelopment project, the municipality offered him all the space he wanted in the school for canal-boat children at the Lage Kanaaldijk, for a symbolic sum.
- It's difficult to find boat children in a sentence. 用boat children造句挺難的