- The Borda count is an example of a clone positive method.
- A Borda count is used to determine the winner from the rankings.
- Candidates are voted for on ranked ballots as in the Borda count.
- The classic example of a positional voting system is the Borda count.
- The Modified Borda Count is used for decision-making.
- It's difficult to find borda count in a sentence. 用borda count造句挺難的
- That is, the Borda count does not exhibit independence of irrelevant alternatives
- The Borda count is usually defined in this way.
- The Borda count is used to determine winners for Toastmasters International speech contests.
- Saari uses geometric models of positional voting systems to promote the Borda count.
- Borda count is an example of this.
- For example, instant-runoff voting and the Borda count do not satisfy the Condorcet criterion.
- The Borda count is in use today in some academic institutions, competitions and several political jurisdictions.
- The modified Borda count has been used by the Green Party of Ireland to elect its chairperson.
- The Finnish Associations Act lists three different modifications of the Borda count for holding a proportional election.
- In 1770, Borda formulated a ranked preferential voting system that is referred to as the Borda count.