- For stirring up enthusiasm among students, it makes predecessors like balloons, bottles cast into lakes and oceans and postcards seem pretty insipid.
- She's interested in expressive surfaces and colors, and her works often evoke figures, if obliquely : the water bottle casts look like torsos.
- After a port call, she put to sea again on 1 May 1963, making Nansen bottle casts, collecting bottom samples & ndash; including a seven-foot ( 2.1-meter ) core sample taken at a depth of 22, 170 feet ( 5, 822 meters ) in the Aleutian Trench & ndash; studying currents with drift bottles and a 54 degrees North latitude.
- The message, which he called a " bottle cast into the cosmic ocean, " is in the form of a 12-inch copper phonograph record inserted in an aluminum protective jacket attached to the outside of the spacecraft . It included greetings from people in many languages and from whales, a 12-minute sound essay, 90 minutes of music and a series of blips to be decoded into black-and-white and color photographs.
- It's difficult to find bottle cast in a sentence. 用bottle cast造句挺難的